A Little Slice of Heaven...





A few weeks ago I asked what your favorite summer vacation spot was.  Mine is Kauai, Hawaii.  We have explored this amazing island four different times, and still never get bored.  If you ask anyone in my family where they want to go on vacation..."KAUAI" is always their answer!  It is the one place my husband feels that he can completely disconnect and relax.  My kids love to explore the island, finding waterfalls and swimming with turtles, and I just love that I don't have to be in charge of planning an excursion.  It is a peaceful, tranquil, little slice of heaven.
Take a look and tell me what you think?




















1 comment:

  1. Kauai does look spectacular! I have never been to Hawaii (only ever seen it on holiday programmes etc) but it always looks beautiful.

    Molly

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...